The organization will attempt to aid and assist all persons being served in manner that maximizes compliance and yields the greatest result. In order to do that persons served should:
- Strive to be on time for every scheduled service
- Expect to be periodically screened for the presence of drugs or alcohol prior to appointed sessions
- A drug screen result that is positive may be sent to a certified lab for verification at the expense of the person submitting the sample.
- Work with an assigned counselor in order to meet individual treatment goals
- Consider involving family and others during the treatment process
- Develop a payment plan that is compatible with your income
- Keep payments current